How to Change Background Color in Photoshop Step by Step: Hello Guys! Most of the people like to edit images with the help Adobe Photoshop. But, in some cases they need to adjust the color of image’s background. There are many ways to modify the background color of a photo but most of these methods need complicated settings in Adobe Photoshop. Therefore, to resolve this issue I am writing this article on quick and easy way to change the color of background in Photoshop. So, without any further delay let us directly check this method to change Background color in Photoshop step by step.
How to Change Background Color in Photoshop
In this method, I am using an image with the grey background. But, i want to use blue jean color in the background of the image. Therefore, just follow these given steps to properly transform background color in Photoshop.
1. The first step for changing the background color in Adobe Photoshop is to open the image and click on the color swatch option.
2. After this just pick the required color you want to be on background with the help of color picker option and click OK. Furthermore, click on Background option under layers tab and select duplicate layer option.
3. Then you need click OK after setting the name of duplicate layer file i.e. “Background copy” by default name.
4. Now, you have to choose Color replacement tool and then select Continuous swatch option as shown in the image. ( How to Change Background Color in Photoshop )
5. Adjust the Tolerance to around 10% for better result in changing the background color in Photoshop. After this, increase the cursor size to 143 pixel.
Easy way to Change Background Color in Photoshop
6. Now, click & drag the cursor on the background places properly where you want to change the color. You can minimize the size of the cursor with left bracket key ” [ ” and increase the size of the cursor with right bracket key ” ] “ shortcuts in Photoshop.
7. After properly dragging cursor on the all the background places, simply click on the Once sampling option.
8. Click on the “Background copy” file and select duplicate layer option from it. Furthermore, name this file as “Background copy 2“. Now, click on the simple cursor icon on the left top corner.
9. At last, click on the Filter option on the top and select Average option from it. Also, under the layer tab change the blending from Normal to color.
10. In addition to this, change the opacity to 10% for perfect change in the background color of the photo in Photoshop.
Congratulation! You have successfully learn – How to Change Background Color in Photoshop Step by Step. Save this file to your drive and have fun!
Visit these Posts:
- How to Download YouTube Video on Android without App
- WiFi Connected But No Internet Access (No Internet Connection)
Wrapping Up – How to Change Background Color in Photoshop
Hence, with the help of above given steps you can easily modify background color of a photo in Adobe Photoshop software. But, in case of any problem to transform background color you can write your issue in the comment box. Furthermore, I am also providing a video for the sake of ease to vary background color. I hope you will find this tutorial useful then share it with your friends who is using Adobe Photoshop. Thanks for visiting us, hope to see you soon!
Watch Video to Change Background Color in Photoshop
Filed Under: How-To