How to Get Google AdSense Approval in 1 minute in 2017 [ With Proof ]: Hello Geeks, as we all know Google AdSense is one of the most popular Ad program for monetizing your website or blog. Any person can earn a lot of money from Google AdSense program but still many people struggle to get Get Google AdSense Approval for their website or blog. Most of the people make simple mistake which results in rejection for Google AdSense. These mistakes can be easily avoided if you fully understand all Google Guidelines for the approval of Google AdSense.
But still these Google Guidelines is not sufficient enough to get you approval. You need some extra important points which are necessary to get Google AdSense Approval. So, today I am going to share some important points which i personally used for this GeekGuruji.com website to get Google AdSense Approval: How to Get Google Adsense Approval in 1 minute.
Important points for “How to Get Google Adsense Approval in 1 minute”:
1. Get a Specific Custom Domain:
- Get a specific domain name which will represent your brand or Niche market.
- Try to use small domain name which fully represent your brand.
- Free domains don’t get Adsense approval easily.
- Your domain name never resemble to other brand or domain, try to use unique words for your domain.
- Buy domain name from trusted brands like Godaddy, Namecheap.
2. Get a Good Hosting Plan:
- If you are serious about getting Google AdSense approval, you have to get a good hosting plan for your blog or website.
- Try to use Fast loading Linux Hosting plans for your blog or website.
- Never use free or shared hosting plan for your website, because usually they have slow loading speed.
- Always buy hosting plans from trusted brands like Hostgator, Bluehost.
3. Get a Fast Responsive Theme for Your Blog/Website:
- Google Loves fast responsive websites, so try to get a fast responsive theme for your blog.
- Here at GeekGuruJi blog, I am using ColorMag theme from themegrill which I personally find very useful. If you are planning to start a new blog you can use it too.
4. Get a Mobile Friendly Theme for Your Blog/Website:
- Always use mobile friendly theme for your blog, Google strictly mentioned in his Guidelines to use a mobile friendly website.
- Try to settle for responsive theme which automatically adjusts to any device like mobile, tablet or desktop.
- This step is important in: How to Get Google Adsense Approval in 1 minute list.
- You have to add same contacting address and Email id on Contact Page which you will use on Applying Google Adsense.
- Try to add social profile links of Author on Contact Page.
6. Generate and Add Sitemap in the Footer of Your Blog/Website:
- You have to generate a sitemap.xml file for your blog/website.
- Personally I am using Yoast Plugin for this purpose.
- Add that generated sitemap.xml file in the footer of your website/blog.
- For example you can easily access Sitemap of GeekGuruJi at the footer.
7. Write minimum Twenty (20) Articles of Your Niche before applying Adsense:
- To get Google AdSense approval quickly, you have to write at-least twenty (20) unique article about your Niche market.
- Try to write long meaningful articles in your Niche.
- Never copy a single line of content from any other website.
- Make sure you are writing minimum 500 words of content.
- This is the most important point in “How to Get Google Adsense Approval in 1 minute” list.
8. Never Add Copyright Images on your Website/Blog:
- Never add copyright image in your article for Google AdSense.
- Try to use royalty free images from Pixabay or Pexel website. For More Websites: Link Building Sites List
- If you are still using images from other websites, Always give backlink to the source where you have picked those images.
9. Before Applying Google AdSense Plan to get a free Traffic Source:
- If your website/blog is getting 500 person visits traffic daily, then you can skip this step.
- But if your website is getting low traffic then plan to get some traffic source.
- You can share your blog links on various social network platforms like Facebook, Google plus, twitter, Reddit etc.
10. Use Reddit Traffic smartly to get approval for Google AdSense:
- Before applying Google Adsense, make at-least 10 Reddit accounts ( Note: Use different Account Name, other than your Brand/domain name).
- Now comment and participate in the viral posts to get comment karma. (Note: Engage and participate only to those Sub-Reddit communities which are related to your Niche market).
- Now share some viral images and YouTube videos on different niche sub-Reddit to get Post karma.
- After 3-4 days, Add 10 different article links to 10 different sub-Reddit communities related to your Niche from 10 different accounts.
- By doing this you get a lot of traffic which you can use to get approval for Google AdSense.
- Never span your website link into the Reddit, you can post 1 link of your website out of 10 posted links of other viral posts.
11. Apply For Google AdSense Account & Enjoy:
- When you got some traffic from any source like Reddit, apply for the Google AdSense Account.
- If you implemented all those above Steps, I am 100% sure you get Google Adsense approval for your website/blog.
Most Popular Myth for Google AdSense:
Google only approve AdSense account of at-least six month old Domain.
This myth is totally wrong; I get my AdSense approval from Google within a Month of buying my Geekguruji.com domain.
Thanks for reading this article on: “How to Get Google Adsense Approval in 1 minute“. If you are still struggling to get your first Google AdSense account approval, kindly contact us. We will happy to help you out.