How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL: Hello Geeks, today I am going to reveal the best way for BSNL balance transfer. Many times it is seen that many BSNL users searching for bsnl balance transfer ussd code to transfer balance. So, I will write the complete process for how to transfer mobile balance in BSNL. In addition to this, you must also know some important points for balance transferring from BSNL to BSNL. That why, I am writing here the full detail about how to transfer balance from BSNL to BSNL.
How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL
Just follow these following steps to transfer BSNL balance to another BSNL user:
1. Type this bsnl balance transfer ussd code: ” GIFT<Space>Receiver BSNL Number<Space>Transfer Amount ” in the SMS box.
2. Now send this typed SMS into on this number 53738 or 53733.
3. If you have sufficient amount in your main balance only then your balance transfer will be successful.
4. And that’s it! You have successfully transferred the BSNL balance to your friend.
This is the simple way for how to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL. Now you can easily transfer the necessary balance to your friend. Make sure to see the necessary points for proper balance transfer below.
BSNL Balance Transfer Service:
BSNL balance transfer service is a service in which one BSNL user can transfer balance to another BSNL user with the help of bsnl balance transfer USSD code. This service is launched to serve the need of emergency balance transfer within the BSNL Network users.
Some important points to send BSNL balance to any BSNL user:
1. You can only send your BSNL balance to only BSNL Network user.
2. In addition to this, you can only transfer BSNL balance once in a day but receiver can receive multiple times.
3. Also, there is a limit of transferring amount. You can transfer in the range of minimum 5 (five) rupees to maximum 100 (hundred) rupees.
4. The SIM of the sender BSNL user must be 5 month old, whereas for receiver BSNL user it is 1 month old.
5. You must have sufficient main balance in your BSNL SIM to transfer it properly. It is necessary to have main balance amount above 50 rupees after transfer.
Have a look:
- Tennikoit: All About Ring-Tennis | Its Rules, Court and Equipment 2017
- Balance Transfer From Airtel to Airtel
- Best and Easy way for Vodafone Balance Transfer
I hope these information will help you to send BSNL balance to your friend. If you have any question or suggestion regarding: how to transfer balance from BSNL to BSNL. Feel free to write it into the comment box below.
If you like this information on BSNL balance transfer, then share it across your friends by clicking the share button. I will update this post continuously after some time. So, keep a bookmark of it for any change in the process of transferring BSNL balance.
Thanks for visiting us!
Source: BSNL official website
Filed Under: Telecom