How to Transfer Balance from IDEA to IDEA: Hello everyone, today I am sharing the best way to transfer balance from idea to idea network. In this method you have to just use a simple Idea balance transfer USSD code. Also, I will discuss some important aspects which are necessary for transferring balance between Idea to Idea Networks. In addition to this I will share some example which will help you to transfer Idea main balance to your Friend: How to Transfer Balance from IDEA to IDEA.
Idea Balance transfer Service:
IDEA balance transfer service is started to solve the basic low main balance problem of Idea users. In this service any Idea Network user can receive emergency Idea balance from other Idea user with the help of an IDEA balance transfer ussd code. Many times it is seen that a person need to call but unable to do it because of zero main balance. But he/she can use this service to receive an emergency balance from any of his/her friend who is using Idea network. The main point is this while any emergency situation you can use this service to transfer or receive Idea balance.
So, without wasting any time let’s see how to transfer Balance from IDEA to IDEA.
How to Transfer Balance from IDEA to IDEA
Use these following points to transfer mobile balance from Idea to Idea Network:
1. The first step is to dial a simple idea mobile balance transfer number on your Phone.
2. Here is the IDEA balance transfer USSD code Format: *151*<Receiver Idea Number>*<Total Amount to Send>#
3. Example of Idea Balance transfer code to send 20 rupees balance to “9876543210”Mobile Number: *151*9876543210*20#
4. After typing proper format to transfer balance, just dial the USSD code.
5. And That’s It! You have successfully transferred the necessary balance to your friend.
Other Method without using Idea balance transfer USSD code
You can use this alternative method to transfer Idea balance from Idea to Idea Network:
1.Dial an emergency Idea talk-time transfer number *191# to transfer your main idea balance.
2. After dialing, kindly follow the steps and select Talk-time option in it.
3. Now, you have to enter your own Idea mobile number in it.
4. After this, you need to enter the receiver Idea number on which you want to transfer your main balance.
5. At last you have to enter the transfer amount and confirm to send it.
6. Congrats! You have successfully transferred the Idea balance to other Idea user.
Hence, in this way you can easily transfer balance from IDEA to IDEA. Kindly go through these important points to send the Idea balance properly.
Important Points for Idea balance transfer USSD code:
1. Idea Balance transfer service is only operates in the local State Idea Mobile Network. That is: Punjab Idea SIM can transfer to only Punjab Idea Numbers.
2. Idea Balance can be transfer in the amount of 5, 10, 20, 50 up-to 100.
3. You can transfer Idea balance once to the Idea number in a day.
4. It has a service charge of 20% to the transferred amount.
5. You can only send Idea balance, if your Idea SIM is at least 3 month old.
6. You must dial to correct Idea balance transfer USSD code in the correct format to transfer the amount. Idea is not responsible if you have entered a wrong number or format.
7. Also you can only receive if your Idea SIM is at least 1 month old.
8. In addition to this, you can transfer Idea balance to only Idea user, not other Network user like Airtel, Reliance, and Vodafone.
So, these are the few points to remember transfer balance from Idea to Idea properly.
- Top 10 Secrets of Successful People That They Won’t Tell You
- Samsung Coming Soon Mobile in Diwali
- Mac Mini Alternatives: 10 Best Mini PCs | Mac Mini Windows 2017
You can easily receive and transfer Idea balance if you know these above given methods i.e. How to transfer Balance from Idea to Idea. If you have any issues with these methods or problem with Idea balance transfer ussd code then comment it. I will try my best to serve you with latest updates regarding idea. Hope you like this post, kindly share it with your friends.
Thanks for visiting us!
Source: Idea official website
Filed Under: Telecom