Nintendo Switch has released a new software update (Ver. 1.2.1) for game Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Game users can able to download and install this update Ver 1.2.1 from today. This update does not provide any major changes to functionality and gaming effects but instead it can resolve one issue in the game.
This update fixes an issue which makes longer return time to the lobby in the racing near starting point and ending point of online game tournaments.
So, after installing this update properly in your Mario Kart 8 Deluxe game you can play without any time issues discussed above.
How to Update (Ver1.2.1) Mario Kart 8 Deluxe:
1. Put your Nintendo Switch near (about 10 Feet) to your WiFi router to get a strong Internet Connection.
2. Now go to Home Menu and click “System Setting” option on your Nintendo Switch.
3. Now go to “Internet” and then click on “Internet Settings” (Nintendo Switch will automatically search for all WiFi signal near you).
4. Now select a Network to connect with your Nintendo Switch and enter Network security key or password.
5. Now after this wait for sometime till your Internet connection is tested by Nintendo Switch, after test press OK.
6. After connecting Internet to your Nintendo Switch go to the Home Menu and start the game.
7. At this point this update(Ver 1.2.1) will be automatically downloaded and Install correctly.
8. At last when you have installed this update properly, latest version Number will be display on the Title screen.
So, these are the following points you have to do to install this update on you Nintendo Switch. If you like this post do share & comment your views on it.
This update is the third update which is released by the Nintendo switch for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. This game is launched in April this year. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has been sold over 3.5 Million of Copies, which is the second highest seller for Nintendo Switch game.
Source: Nintendo Support