The Overwatch Summer Games 2017 event is now live from today and they have surprised us with latest new skin for their heroes. These latest Skins inspire from both the Sports as well as beach point of view. Beach-Inspired Skin is for Lifeguard McCree, Widowmaker (Côte d’Azur ) and Grillmaster 76 (Soldier 76 ). Cricket Inspired skin is for Junkrat and Biker Inspired skin for Reaper.
They have come with the theme of beach sports look for their heroes which perfectly suited them. Following are the top 7 skins for Overwatch Summer Games 2017:
1. Cricket (Junkrat): Junkrat is now playing with his new Cool Cricket Skin which will cost around 3,000 Overwatch credits. He is mad as hell.
2. Côte d’Azur (Widowmaker): Widowmaker is now relaxing with her new Beach-Inspired Skin and this skin will cost 3,000 Overwatch credits. Widowmaker is now rising beach temperature with her new skin.
3. Grillmaster 76 (Soldier 76): “Respect The Chef” Soldier 76 is now Grillmaster 76 who loves cooking. This skin will cost 3,000 Overwatch Credits.
4. Biker (Reaper): Reaper now looking for new Biker looks which suited him perfectly and it will cost 3,000 Overwatch Credits.
5. Winged Victory (Mercy): Mercy is shaping herself into Nike-Inspired Skin which cost around 3,000 Overwatch Credits.
6. Lifeguard McCree: McCree got his Fun Job with his latest beach Lifeguard skin and it will cost 3,000 Overwatch Credits.
7. Tulum Sombra: Sombra is now come up with her Scuba Gears outlook which will cost 3,000 Overwatch Creadits.
Watch New Overwatch Summer Games 2017 Trailer :
If you like this post do share and like. If you have any views on this game kindly comment it. Love You all!
Image Courtesy: Blizzard