Automatically Transcribe Audio to Text Free in Windows, Mac, iOS & Android: Hello Guys Are you looking for a best free method to transcribe an audio (MP3) file to text for your device? Did you just fed up with all other complicated Paid methods to transcribe audio to text? Or you are looking for a free method to transcribe YouTube videos to text file. If your answer is “Yes” then you have came to right place for looking best method to automatically transcribe audio to text free.
Many of you are families with some paid audio transcribe methods where you have to pay someone to transcribe audio manually to text. But, we are living in the era of Artificial Intelligence. Therefore, machine can works for us to transcribe audio files into text notes for free.
Also, Google has developed many AI machines which can work for you to convert audio file to text. In addition to this, recently they have developed Google speech recognition, Google speech to text API, Google docs voice typing, Google transcribe, Google speech to text for PC, Google voice transcription and Google transcribe voice to text machines for you. Seems like, these Google tools can automatically transcribe your audio or voice files from device’s microphone to text. From all these above tools you need only Google Chrome to automatically transcribe audio to text free.
- 1 Best Methods to Automatically Transcribe Audio to Text Free
- 1.1 Method 1. Automatically Transcribe Audio to text free in Windows PC:
- 1.2 Method 2. Transcribe audio to text Mac Method with Soundflower Software (Convert Audio/Video/MP3 into Text in Mac)
- 1.3 Method 3: Automatically transcribe audio to text in Android Smartphone
- 1.4 Method 4: Automatically transcribe audio to text in iOS (iPhone) Smartphone
- 188.8.131.52.1 Have a look:
- 184.108.40.206.2 Savage Instagram Captions (Best 50 Caption for Instagram Selfie & Photos)
- 220.127.116.11.3 Samsung Coming Soon Mobile in Diwali: Upcoming Samsung Smartphones 2017
- 18.104.22.168.4 Benefits Of Aloe Vera On Face Overnight: Top 6 Skin Solutions
- 22.214.171.124.5 Top 10 Benefits of Ginger Juice with Lemon in the Morning 2017
- 126.96.36.199 Wrapping Up:
Best Methods to Automatically Transcribe Audio to Text Free
Most of all these transcribing methods work for all platforms like Windows, Mac, Android and iOS devices as long as you have installed Chrome browser in it. In addition to this, there is one more amazing fact about these amazing methods that it can be used for any foreign language. Also, you can use these methods to transcribe audio to text automatically for languages like: English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Hindi, Punjabi, Arabic, Portuguese, Bengali, Russian, Japanese and many more etc. So, without wasting any time let’s see how these methods works for different platforms:
Method 1. Automatically Transcribe Audio to text free in Windows PC:
In Windows PC you can easily convert audio/video into text with the help of Chrome browser and a Microphone. Follow these following steps to transcribe audio to text in Windows for Free:
Transcribe Your Voice to Text with the Help of a Microphone:
1. Plug in a good microphone (Mic) in your Windows PC or laptop audio jack.
2. Now go to the control panel and find “Sound” option in it.
3. Click the sound option and then go to “Recording Tab”.
4. In Recording Tab check your Mic is working properly.
5. Open chrome browser and go to the Google drive option in your Gmail account.
6. In Google drive click on the “New” option and select “Google Docs” option in it.
7. After this, Just click “Tools” option and then select “Voice Typing…” in it.
8. Now, a Mic icon will appear on it. Just select a language/accent in it and then click on that Mic icon to transcribe any audio or voice (e.g. Commentary) into text document.
9. At last just save that Google Document and then use it anywhere you want.
10. As a result, with these easy steps you can automatically transcribe audio to text free.
Transcribe YouTube videos/Audios/MP3/MP4 to text with Stereo Mix (Transcribing Audio to Text without Microphone):
In this method you don’t need any Microphone to record your audios or videos files. You just use Stereo Mix codec which is most common used codec driver. But you need to enable the Stereo Mix in your Windows PC or Laptop to use it.
1. First of all, go to the control panel and select sound option in it.
2. Now, click the “Recording tab” and right click on it.
3. Sometimes, Windows don’t show disable devices. So, you need to right click on it and select “Show Disabled Devices“.
4. After this you will see “Stereo Mix option” on it. But, if you don’t see this option that means your PC doesn’t have Stereo Mix in it.
5. Download and Install Stereo Mix from here. Now after installing, you will see Stereo Mix option in your PC.
6. Just right click on it and Enable it. Again right click on Stereo Mix and select “Set as Default Device”.
7. Right Click on it and go to “Properties”. Select the Level tab and then set level to “50” value. Now, save these settings and click OK to close Sound dialog box.
Automatically transcribe audio to text free
8. Open Chrome browser and Go to Google drive. Click the New option and select Google Docs in it. Now go to the Tools and select Voice typing option it.
9. You will get a new Mic icon on Google Docs. Simply select language/accent and then click on the Mic to transcribe any streaming or downloaded YouTube Videos/Audio/Mp3/MP4 file to text format.
10. Play any YouTube video/Audio/MP3/MP4 on your PC/Laptop, the sound from the Internal System Audio will automatically transcribe into text format on Google Docs with the help of Stereo Mix. Save this file and download it for future use.
11. As a result, by using this method, you can easily automatically transcribe audio to text free.
Method 2. Transcribe audio to text Mac Method with Soundflower Software (Convert Audio/Video/MP3 into Text in Mac)
1. First of all, Download and Install Soundflower Software from Here.
2. Now, search for Sound Settings in your Mac. Then set Soundflower (2ch) for both input and output.
3. After this, open Chrome browser and go to the Google drive account in it.
4. Click new button and select Google Docs in it.
5. Find Tool option on it and then select Voice typing option in it.
6. Click the new appearing Mic icon and start playing Audio/Video/MP3/MP4 you want to automatically transcribe audio to text free.
7. Save this Google document and then download it your main purpose.
8. As a result, in this way you can easily transcribe audio to text in your Mac computer.
Method 3: Automatically transcribe audio to text in Android Smartphone
You can install any transcription android app but i don’t find any best result from it. So, i will recommend this method to transcribe audio to text format in Android phone.
1. First of all, install any Word processing app like WPS Office in your Android Phone.
2. Now open a word file in it.
3. Click on the Mic icon to insert voice typing option in it.
4. Play any Audio/Video/MP3/MP4 from your Phone, laptop or PC to transcribe on your Android phone.
5. Save this file and then use it for your transcription purpose.
6. In addition to this, I will update this article if I find any transcription Android app worth to share. Right now, this is the best method to automatically transcribe audio to text free in Android.
Method 4: Automatically transcribe audio to text in iOS (iPhone) Smartphone
1. First of all, you have to install a word processing app in your iPhone e.g. WPS office.
2. After installing open a word document in it.
3. Click the Mic icon to start voice insertion option in it.
4. Now play any Audio/Video/MP3/MP4 you want to convert into text.
5. At last, just save this word document file.
6. As a result, you have successfully convert Video/audio (MP3) in to text format with your iPhone.
Have a look:
In conclusion, I hope you will get the complete idea how to automatically transcribe audio to text free. If maybe you have still any problem to convert video or MP3 into text then write it into the comment box. I will surely work out to fix your problem.
Finally, if you like this article on audio or voice transcription to text then shares it with your friends. Also, bookmark this post URL because I will continuously update this information regularly.
Thanks for visiting GeekGuruJi, Have a Geeky Life Ahead!