How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel: Hey Geeks, Are you finding a best way for Airtel Balance Transfer. Did you just left with your Zero Airtel balance and want to transfer balance from Airtel to Airtel? Or do you want to borrow Airtel balance from your friend? If Yes! Then this article will help you to understand how to transfer mobile balance from airtel to airtel.
Airtel Balance Transfer (How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel):
Airtel has launched Airtel Balance Transfer service to help their customer to transfer balance from airtel to airtel. This service is launched basically to help those users who need emergency Airtel balance. You can easily get Airtel balance from your friend or family. This service is not a free service. You have to pay a little amount depending upon the amount you are transferring.
This service set a limit to send or receive Airtel balance. You can send or receive a minimum amount of 5 rupees, whereas there is a maximum limit to send/receive Airtel balance is 101 rupees.
To send Airtel balance you have to simply dial an Airtel balance transfer USSD code. After that you have to select option to send balance. Here I am writing the complete process of it: How to transfer Balance From Airtel to Airtel.
How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel Mobile Number:
You must know two important things before sending Airtel balance to you friend. The first point is this that this service is compatible to only Airtel Mobile Network. Therefore, the sender and receiver should have Airtel working SIM to transfer balance successfully.
The second point is this that you must fully know which Airtel balance transfer USSD code will work currently. Only then you can transfer balance from Airtel to Airtel Mobile Network. So, follow these following points to learn “How to transfer balance from Airtel to Airtel“.
Steps for Airtel Balance Transfer:
1. Dial Airtel balance transfer USSD code *141# to get a menu for transferring your Airtel balance to someone.
2. After Dialling this USSD code you will get following options in the Menu:
- Share Talktime
- Adv internet
- Take Adv Talktime / Ask TT
- Auto Credit
- Adv SMS
- Poke Call
- Call Me Back SMS
3. Now you have to select “Share Talktime” by typing- 1 and clicking the Send option.
4. After this, you will get a menu for entering the Amount you want to send. This service set a limit of 5 rupees to 101 rupees to transfer balance. Just type any amount between 5 rupees to 101 rupees and click Send button.
5. At last you will get a menu to enter the Airtel Number on which you want to transfer the balance. You will be charged between 2 rupees to 10 rupees depending upon your transfer amount.
6. Type the Airtel number of your friend and click the “Send” button to transfer balance between airtel to airtel.
7. Your friend will get transferred Airtel balance within few second.
Note: This service has a daily usage limit of five (5) times per day and monthly limit of One hundred fifty (150) times per month.
Airtel balance transfer USSD code: *141#
Therefore, by following these above steps in our post on how to transfer balance from Airtel to Airtel, you can easily implement Airtel Balance Transfer.
Now i am writing Airtel ussd codes list which will help you for other purposes.
- Samsung Coming Soon Mobile in Diwali 2017
- Amazon Customer Care Number India: (Updated 2017) Toll Free Number
- Mac Mini Alternatives: 10 Best Mini PCs | Mac Mini Windows 2017
- Find Current Location of Mobile Number in Google Map 2017
Airtel USSD codes List:
How to check Airtel prepaid balance: Dial *123#
Airtel special offers for my number or how to check special offers in Airtel prepaid mobile: Dial *121*9# / *121*1# / *566#
How to check my airtel number: Dial *282#
Airtel balance transfer USSD code: Dial *141#
Airtel loan number code or Airtel loan code: Dial *141*10#
How to check data balance in Airtel postpaid: Dial *123*1# or *123*10#
Airtel data balance code: Dial *123*1# or *123*10#
Airtel 4g balance check ussd: Dial *123*1# or *123*8# or *123*11#
Internet Airtel Offers USSD or Airtel net balance offers: Dial *121*9# / *121*1# / *566#
Airtel do not disturb service sms: SMS “START 0” to 1909
Conclusion of Airtel Balance Transfer:
I hope now you fully understand How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel. Just remember this Airtel balance transfer USSD code *141# and you can easily transfer balance anytime. If you have any question or query related to Airtel Balance Transfer then kindly comment it into the comment box.
Filed Under: Telecom