How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone: Hello Guys, Do you want to know the best way for Vodafone Balance Transfer? Did your friend want an emergency balance transfer from your Vodafone SIM? Do you want to know how to transfer mobile balance in Vodafone? If your response is “Yes” then here i will explain you the best way how to transfer balance from Vodafone to Vodafone.
Vodafone Balance Transfer (How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone):
Vodafone Balance Transfer service is a very valuable service for Vodafone Network users. By using this service any Vodafone user can transfer balance from Vodafone to Vodafone.
User has to just dial a Vodafone balance transfer code and within few seconds balance is transferred from one user to another. With the help of this Vodafone money transfer code, you can easily transfer Vodafone balance to anyone.
So, let’s see how to transfer balance from Vodafone to Vodafone.
How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone:
1. The first thing you need to USSD Vodafone balance transfer code: *131*AMOUNT*Mobile Number#
2. Just type this Vodafone money transfer USSD code: *131* in your phone.
3. Then enter a sufficient amount between 5 rupees to 30 rupees in the AMOUNT section.
4. In addition to this, enter the receiver Vodafone number where you want to transfer Vodafone balance in the Mobile Number section.
5. At last, just dial this Vodafone money transfer codeto transfer balance from Vodafone to Vodafone. The amount will be transferred within few second after deducting a service charge for it.
In this way you can easily transfer balance to your friend or family. Just remember this USSD code for amount transfer.
Vodafone balance transfer code :- *131*<AMOUNT>*<Receiver Mobile Number>#
Important Points for Vodafone Balance Transfer:
You must know few important things which are necessary to transfer Vodafone balance to another Vodafone number properly.
1. The first thing is this that you can only transfer Vodafone Balance to Vodafone numbers only.
2. The other thing to remember is that sender only sendsbalance to any Vodafone number only once in a day. But receiver of the Vodafone balance can receive balance multiple times a day.
3. There is a limit to transfer Vodafone balance. The sender can send any amount between five (5) rupees to thirty (30) rupees.
4. The service charges of Vodafone balance transfer service is vary according to transferring amount. 1 rupee is deducted for transferring 5 to 9 rupees. 2 rupees is deducted for 10 to 24 rupees transfer and 3 rupees for 25 to 30 rupees transfer.
5. In addition to this, sender Vodafone number should be five (5) month old and receiver Vodafone number should be one (1) month old.
6. Also, one more thing while transferring Vodafone balance the receiver Vodafone number should in network range.
- Paytm Customer Care Number (24×7 Toll Free Number) Helpline 2017
- Find Current Location of Mobile Number in Google Map 2017
- Top 10 Secrets of Successful People That They Won’t Tell You
I hope you now fully understand all points for: How to transfer balance from Vodafone to Vodafone. Just dial that balance transfer USSD code for Vodafone and you will be able to send balance to your friend.
If you have any question or suggestion regarding Vodafone Balance transfer then kindly write it into the comment box. If you find this post little helpful then click the share button for sharing this piece of information to your friends.
Source: Vodafone India official website
Filed Under: Telecom