Paytm Customer Care Number: Are you finding a way to contact Paytm Customer Care executive? Did you lost your money while recharging through Paytm App? Or do you have any issue with your ordered product from Paytm? Then you are coming to right place for finding all details related to Paytm Customer Care Number.
Many times we use Paytm wallet to transfer funds or to purchase some product from online. But due to some technical issues we need to contact Paytm customer care for resolving our issues. In that case you surely need Paytm Toll Free Number for solving your problem. So, that's why i am writing this post for all people, who are suffering from some trouble with Paytm services.
24x7 Paytm Toll Free number - Paytm Customer Care Number: 0120-3888-388 or +91-9643979797
I personally believe that Paytm has a very good team of customer care executive which resolves your Paytm issue very easily. So, if you face any issue related to your recharge, money transfer or any other issue, don't worry much about it because Paytm customer care team will surely fix it.
Paytm Mall Customer Care Number Toll free: 011-3377 6677
Even, I also use Paytm for shopping and transferring money to my friends. One day, Paytm deducted my money from my Paytm wallet without recharging my Phone bill. I simply go to their website Paytm.com and tell my complete problem to them. Paytm customer care executive help me completely and refunded my complete balance within few minutes. I am happy with their service. So, try this following number to contact them:
Paytm Customer Care Number (Paytm complaint number) Updated List 2017
|Customer Care Service Name||Contact Information|
|Paytm customer care toll free number||Dial 0120-3888-388|
|Toll Free Paytm complaint Number||+91-9643979797|
|Paytm seller support helpline number||0120-3062244 or 1800-1800-1234|
|Paytm customer care number for bus tickets||Call on +91-9555123123|
|For Online Shopping Related Issues||0120-3062244|
|Paytm customer care number Noida||+91-120-4770770|
|Paytm customer care number Gujarat toll free||0120-3888-388|
|Customer Care Number For Common Queries||0120-3062244 or +91-9643979797|
|Paytm customer care number Bangalore Toll free||Contact on 0120-3888-388|
|Paytm Customer care number just dial||+91-9643979797 or 0120-3888-388|
|Toll Free Paytm complaint Number - Chennai||+91-44-24350197|
|Paytm customer care shortcut||Dial +91-9643979797|
|Paytm Customer care Email id||[email protected]|
|Kolkata Toll Free Customer Care No.||+91-33-40005197|
|All other Paytm complaints||+91-9643979797 or 0120-3062244|
|Paytm care Twitter Account||https://twitter.com/paytmcare|
|Paytm Facebook Account||https://www.facebook.com/Paytm|
Paytm Mall Customer Care Number Toll free: 011-3377 6677
So, these are the few Paytm Toll Free number and Paytm Customer Care Number for you. Now, I am going to write all commonly asked topics related to Paytm and its service. If you are a Paytm user then these given following information will surely help you a lot.
What is Paytm?
If you are not familiar with Paytm, then I would tell you in simple words that Paytm is the biggest Mobile Payment Gateway and E-commerce brand in India. Paytm is considered to be the leading brand that started the culture of Payment through Mobile in India. Now, they started to penetrate into the E-commerce market in India. Paytm website is now growing to become the best E-commerce website in India competing with Big E-commerce brands like Flipkart.com and Amazon.in .
Paytm is founded by Indian Entrepreneur "Vijay Shekhar Sharma" in the year 2010. One97 is the parent company of Paytm and it’s headquarter is in Noida, India. Paytm is funded by many famous Investors like K2 Global, Alibaba and Mountain Capital.
The two main reasons for the success of this company in very short period of time are: 1. Great Innovative Product 2. Good Customer Care Support. In Paytm you can easily find 24x7 toll free helpline number for resolving your problem. Therefore, Paytm will assure you to resolve you any issue in very quick time.
Paytm Customer Care toll Free Number:
Paytm is very useful app to recharge your Mobile bills or to send/receive money from anyone in India. But still, it has some issues needed to be resolve. Many times while recharging Mobile phones, amount from your Paytm Wallet is deducted but your phone is not recharged. In that case you need some support from Paytm to resolve this issue. Therefore for this purpose you can call on Paytm Customer Care Number given below:
Paytm Customer Care toll Free Number - Paytm complaint Number: 0120-3888-388,+91-9643979797
Paytm Customer care Email id:
Some people do not want to wait so long in getting help by calling customer care executive. Therefore, I have one another easy and fast way to resolve your Paytm issue in very quick time by using Paytm Customer Care Email id. You have option to Email Paytm Care team to find a perfect solution of your problem. This method is best suitable on those occasions when Paytm complaint number is busy and you cannot wait so long for this.
Just login to your any Email account and mail your problem with proper subject on the Following Email address:
Paytm Customer care Email id - [email protected]
How to Resolve Paytm Issues by using Paytm App?
If you don't want to use Paytm Customer care number or email Id to resolve your problem, then you can also use Paytm App for resolving your all types of issue. Just open your Paytm app in your Smartphone and contact Paytm care team to solve your issue as discussed below:
1. Firstly you need to open Paytm App.
2. Now scroll down to the bottom of the page in Paytm App and click on "Contact us" option.
3. After this you will see many Options like: Paytm Wallet, Shopping, Bus ticket, Hotel etc. Just select any option which is related to your Paytm problem.
4. I select "Paytm wallet" for this example.
5. Now, select relevant Paytm order in which you got some issue.
6. At last "Select your Issue Category", type some information related to this and fill your Email id in it. You can also screenshot of the problem in it. After filling complete form just press "Submit" button.
7. Within few minute your problem will be resolve by a Paytm customer care executive.
Using Twitter to Resolve Paytm Issues:
Paytm also give another way to resolve your problems. You can use your Twitter account for contacting Paytm Care and finding a solution for your problem. Use following Points to Contact Paytm Care via Twitter:
1. Login to your Twitter Account.
2. Now click the Tweet icon on the Twitter website or App.
3. Write a full description of your Problem with Paytm order number in it.
4. Add a Twitter Tag "@Paytmcare" in it.
5. Click on the Tweet option after filling your complete tweet.
6. After few minutes, Paytm Care Representative will contact you to help you out in the problem.
Other Options to Contact Paytm Care:
There are some other different ways to contact Paytm customer care which you can use easily in case of any Paytm issue.
1. Just go to the Facebook.com/Paytm and click on the message option in it. Type your complete issue with order number and click "Enter Key". Within few seconds a Paytm customer care executive will reply you back and solve your issue.
2. You can use Paytm Official website for all your Paytm related issues. Go to website and click on the relevant option related to your problem under "Help us understand your concern" and follow the process.
3. You can raise an Online Ticket for your Paytm Utility bill payments and then select relevant option of your problem under "Top Queries" and given category list.
4. You can mail Paytm care team on this email id: [email protected]
- Jio Customer Care Number (24×7 Toll Free Number) Reliance Jio 2017
- Find Current Location of Mobile Number In Google Map
- How to Get Google Adsense Approval in 1 minute 2017 [ With Proof ]
- Snapdeal Customer Care Number: [Exclusive 2017] Toll Free Number
Paytm office in Delhi - Paytm Noida, Uttar Pradesh - Paytm Headquaters Office Address:
One97 Communication Limited,
Sector-5, Block B, B-121,
Noida - 201301, India.
Paytm office phone number: +91-120-4770770
Fax number: +91-120-4770771
Paytm Email Address: [email protected]
List of Paytm Common Issues Face By People:
Right now, Paytm is offering a large number of different services in India. So, there is a possibility of different problems in it. Therefore you might need to call on Paytm Customer Care number: 0120-3888-388 for it. But still take a look on the most common problems related to Paytm:
1. Paytm app down
2. Paytm transaction failed
3. Payment confirmation awaited Paytm
4. Paytm payment status pending
5. Paytm refund request
6. How to cancel processing recharge on Paytm
7. Paytm transaction history
8. Paytm refund complaint
9. Transaction failed but money deducted from account
10. Paytm login problem
Benefits of using Paytm:
Filed Under: Customer Care