How to Install Exodus on Kodi 17.4 on Firestick (Exodus Addon for Kodi): Hello Guys, Are you looking for the best convenient method to install latest version of Exodus on your Kodi v17.4 on Firestick? Did you just installed Kodi on your Android box and want to access free movies and TV shows? Or you just want to re-install new version of Exodus on your Kodi. If your response is “Yes” then you have came to right place to look for best method to install Exodus Addon for Kodi.
Exodus is the one of the most popular Free Addon for Kodi media player. With the help of Exodus you can easily watch latest HD movies, songs and TV shows for Free. In addition to this, Exodus Addon also has some great features in it e.g. you can easily add various language subtitles with the help of Exodus.
- Exodus could not connect to repository
- Best kodi addons for movies
- Best kodi addons 2017
- Exodus on Kodi
How to Install Exodus on Kodi 17.4 on Firestick – Exodus Addon for Kodi
Some days ago many Kodi addons have to face some legal issues problems. Even many addons are completely shut down and various repositories are also blocked. But, now all things are totally under control. User can easily install Kodi Addons like Exodus with all new repositories. Therefore, I am writing this post to help you for installing latest version of Exodus v4.1.00 on your Kodi v17.4 media player software: How to Install Exodus on Kodi 17.4 on Firestick?
Related: How to Use Kodi on Firestick
Step by step installation process to install Exodus Addon for Kodi:
1. First of all go to the Kodi 17.4 Home on your Firestick device.
2. Now, after this just click on the Setting option in it.
3. Look for the File manger option in it and click to open it.
4. Now click the Add source option to add file source on Kodi v17.4.
5. You have to enter this Path URL “http://kdil.co/repo/” and click the OK button.
6. Enter the Media Source name as “Exodus” and press OK button.
7. Now, Exodus addon library will be generated successfully in Kodi.
Install Exodus Addon for Kodi v17.4
8. Again, Go to Kodi Home and click the Add-ons option in it.
9. Just look for the drop-box icon and click on it.
10. Now, click the Install from zip file option in it.
11. After this, locate that Exodus folder which you have created earlier and click it to open it.
12. Now select the zip file “Kodil.zip” and wait for some moment till you get this option appear “Install from zip file”.
13. After this, go to the “Install from repository” option and further click the “www.Kodisrael.co.il Repository” option.
14. Just search for “Video Add-ons” option and click it. Now, scroll down to find latest version of “Exodus” i.e. Exodus v4.1.00 and click it.
15. Now, press the Install option and select “www.Kodisrael.co.il Repository”. In this way you can easily start to Install Exodus on Kodi 17.4.
16. After few seconds, the new version of Exodus v4.1.00 will fully install in your Kodi 17.4 media player.
17. To check it is working properly, just click the Exodus option and then press the open icon on it.
18. Congratulation, you have successfully Installed Exodus on Kodi 17.4 on Firestick. Enjoy the latest movies, TV shows and HD songs on your Kodi 17.4 from Exodus Add-on software.
Have a look:
- Motivational Hindi Songs for Success (Top 50 Inspirational Bollywood Songs)
- WiFi Connected But No Internet Access [Solved] No Internet Connection
These steps are applicable for:
- Exodus Addon for Kodi
- Best kodi builds
- Install exodus on kodi
- Best kodi repository
- Subtitles on Kodi Exodus
- Best kodi addons for live tv
- Exodus kodi update
- Install exodus on firestick
How to Add Subtitles on the Exodus Add-on for Kodi (Subtitles on Kodi Exodus)
After learning How to install Exodus on Kodi 17.4 on Firestick, you can easily Add Subtitles for Kodi with help of Exodus. Just follow the points listed below to add Subtitles in Movies:
1. Launch Exodus add on software on your the Kodi as described above.
2. Now, go to the “Tools option” and click it.
3. After this, Just click the “SETTINGS:Subtitles” in it.
4. Now on the Enable Subtitles option, you need to click to switch on the subtitle option on the Exodus.
5. You can also select primary and secondary language on it.
6. At last, just click the OK button to save these Settings.
7. Congrats! You can now enjoy Subtitle on the exodus Add-on for Kodi.
In Conclusion – Exodus Addon for Kodi
Hence, this is the easiest way to install latest version of Exodus on Kodi v17.4. I hope you have successfully installed Exodus on your Kodi v17.4 on Firestick. Also, if you still have some question related to: How to Install Exodus on Kodi 17.4 on Firestick? Then you can write it on the comment box given below. I will manage to help you out in case of any problem related to Exodus or Kodi.
If you like this article on Exodus Addon for Kodi then shares it with your friend who needed it. Also, bookmark this post because I will regularly update it with recent changes. So, that is all for today. Hope to see you soon!
The method given above is also used for:
- Exodus kodi not working
- How to install exodus on kodi krypton
- Exodus failed to install a dependency
- Exodus kodi disappeared
- Install phoenix on kodi